Loving Bingara Photo Competition
Take a look at the entries so far, click here!
It’s time to show us what you love about Bingara Gorge!
With 3 different age categories and plenty of prizes to be won, we want everyone to get out there and snap that perfect shot that shows us why you love Bingara Gorge!
• Primary School (5-12 years)
• High School (13 – 17 years)
• Open (18 + years)
VISA Gift Cards
• Primary School 1st Place $80 2nd Place $50
• High School 1st Place $100 2nd Place $50
• Open 1st Place $120 2nd Place $50
• All first price winners will also receive a commemorative gift
How to Enter:
• Email your photo to [email protected] – include the photographs(s), name of entrant and age group.
• On Instagram – you must be following the @bingaracommunities Instagram page, tag us in your
• Please ensure you have read and understood all competition rules prior to submitting your photograph for entry.
• All photographs entered must be in portrait format
• Any photograph entered that has not kept within the rules of this competition will be automatically disqualified
• The Subject matter of the photographs entered into the competition must be within the Bingara Gorge land boundaries.
• The photographs submitted must be obtained lawfully, meaning no entry to private properties and or protected environmental land areas.
• The photographs may be black and white or colour images.
• The photographs must be submitted in the portrait format.
• The photographs must be innkeeping with the theme.
• The photographs are to be entered by emailing [email protected] or on Instragram by using the hashtag #bgphotocomp2021. If entering by Instagram you must also be following the @bingaracommunities Instagram account.
• The content of the photographs must not be manipulated in extreme ways. No extreme digital manipulation other than cropping, toning, digital spotting, burning and dodging is permitted. No removal of subject matter is permitted. Colour adjustments should be minimal.
• A maximum of 3 photographs per person may be submitted. If a person enters more than 1 photograph, they are only eligible to win 1 prize. i.e. if a photograph is selected for 1st place, their other images will be excluded from the 2nd place prizes.
• All entries must be submitted by midnight Sunday 28 February 2021.
• All entries will be displayed on the Bingara Gorge website www.bingaraliving.com.au
• Late entries will not be accepted.
• The judge’s decision is final.
• All persons entering this competition automatically give their permission for their photographs to be used for advertising material for Bingara Gorge by the Community Association as the Community Association sees fit.
• Please direct any questions about this competition in writing to [email protected]