Two new categories this year
- Country Garden – Cottage and Rural
- Formal Garden – Structured and Controlled
- Australian Garden – Informal and Natural Looking
- Contemporary Garden – Modern and Sophisticated
- Best New Garden – New Builds, unestablished gardens
- Best Lawn – It’s all about the turf
Best Gardens Competitions 2021
"*" indicates required fields
This competition runs in line with Wollondilly Shire Council’s Garden Competition so be sure to enter both!
Judging is currently set to to take place from Tuesday 5 Oct 2021 – Sunday 10 Oct 2021 – however this may change due to covid-19 restrictions.
At this time backyards may not be able to be considered for entry due to judges not being able to enter private properties with restrictions in place.
We will provide information of any changes to this competitions to entrants directly as it becomes available to us.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries must be received by 30th September 2021.
- Entrants must reside in Bingara Gorge.
- Entrants agree that images of their gardens may be used for judging and promotional purposes.
- If your garden better firs in a category other than the one you have selected, it may be changed at the discretions of the judges.
- Only registered homes will be judged.
- Entrants will need to be able to provide the judges with access to their property for the purpose of this competition during business hours (subject to covid-19 restrictions).
- Appointment times will be provided to homes after competition entries have closed but prior to the commencement of judging week.
- Multiple category entries are not permitted.
- Entries will be required to meet a ‘minimum standard’.
- Should a garden be the only entrant in a category but not meet the category requirements, a prize may be decided not to be awarded.
- Judges will comprise of a Clublinks Representative, A Horticulturist and a resident volunteer from the Landscape Sub Committee.
Please note: Taking into consideration current Covid restrictions not allowing visitors onto private property, as well as the health and safety of you and our judges, we have also decided to ask you to submit a maximum of 10 photos to us of your garden so we can continue the competition at a social distance length. This also would assist those who would like their backyards to be considered to still enter into the competition. If you could kindly submit your photos anytime between now and Thursday 30 September, we can collate them and be able to provide them to the judges on your behalf. You can send them to the [email protected] email, with your address as the subject line.