Due to the recent recent announcements from the NSW Government, Bingara Gorge can confirm that the follow restrictions are in place for the Pulse Facility and Bingara Gorge Golf.
The Communities Team will have limited staffing on site during the operating hours of Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm. Our preferred contact for all Strata and Community enquiries will be via email [email protected] or call 4630 8500 (and select option 2).
Pulse Gym will remain closed until further notice.
Will be remain open for the use of outdoor exercise with groups of 2 people or less (excluding members of the same household).
Bingara Gorge Golf:
- All golf bookings are a maximum of two players per group with the exception that households are permitted to exercise together.
- People will also only be able to exercise within their Local Government Area or within a 10km travel radius.
- The golf course will remain a resident-only facility until further notice. Only residents can enter or use the golf course areas until further notice for the purpose of playing golf or exercising (walking, etc).
- Maximum of two (2) players per tee time
- Cart hire will still be offered to golfers, but with one person only in each cart, unless from the same household.
- Resident privately owned carts are still allowed to be used on the course, also following the one (1) person per cart only unless from the same household. You can not put clubs on your cart if from another household.
- Rakes in bunkers have been removed – preferred lies in bunkers in play.
- Flags sticks must remain in place and not removed.
- No spectators are allowed, all participants must be exercising. This also means a member of your household in a privately owned cart cannot come along for a ride to watch.
Please call the golf shop on (02) 4630 8500 before entering any part of the golf course, for golf or exercise, as disruptions to normal activity may be in place.