Due to the recent recent announcements from the NSW Government, Bingara Gorge can confirm that the follow restrictions are in place for the Pulse Facility and Bingara Gorge Golf.
Pulse Facilities Update
NSW has now hit the 80% (aged 16 and over) double-dose vaccination target required for the next stage of the NSW Government’s roadmap out of lockdown. From Wednesday 20th October 2021, the following guidelines will be in operation at Pulse facilities which include:
- All Pulse areas will operate at 1 person per 4sqm indoors and 1 person per 2sqm outdoors including Pulse administration, basketball courts and pool areas
- COVID Safe check-ins and proof of vaccination required for all residents visiting Pulse facilities
- Residents aged 14-16 years are allowed to visit the Pulse gym, but must be with a fully vaccinated member of their household
- Masks are required for all staff and customers inside the Pulse
reception/administration areas (except children under the age of 12)
- Masks are no longer required outdoors
Updated Golf Course Operating Procedures
From Monday 18 October 2021, eased restrictions will enable community sport activities to return in compliance with the Public Health Order and gatherings limits. In light of this, from Thursday 21st October 2021, the following operating guidelines for Bingara Gorge Golf Course will change.
For fully vaccinated adults (aged 16 years and over), children under the age of 16, and people who have been issued with a medical contraindication certificate compliant with the Public Health Order:
- Guests of residents will be permitted to attend Bingara Gorge Golf course
- The Bingara Gorge Pro Shop will operate at 1 person per 4sqm indoors
- Fully vaccinated persons may play in a group of four
- Two persons from the same household or who are fully vaccinated can share a cart
- COVID Safe check-ins upon entry with the green tick being shown to staff required for all residents and guests visiting Bingara Gorge Golf course
- Masks are required for all staff and customers inside the Pulse reception/administration areas (except children under the age of 12)
- Those not fully vaccinated can only enter a club premise for takeaway purposes (food and drink), and click and collect retail, or to ‘check in’ for golf. They may not browse the retail
- Club staff must wear a face mask when dealing directly with residents and guests
- Residents/lot owners or guests of lot owners who reside outside of Greater Sydney (including the Blue Mountains, Wollongong, Shellharbour and the Central Coast LGAs), will not be able to visit Bingara Gorge Golf course until further notice
- Persons not fully vaccinated may play in groups of two (and can play with either a fully vaccinated or an unvaccinated person)
- For those who are not fully vaccinated, one player per cart rule will still apply
Please call the golf shop on (02) 4630 8500 before entering any part of the golf course, for golf or exercise, as disruptions to normal activity may be in place.