Perfect for the beginner to intermediate golfer looking to refine or develop techniques in a fun and relaxed environment. The series focuses on full swing, short game and important rules of golf, with the aim of getting you into golf on a recreational or competitive level.
The objective of the Beginner series is to develop key swing techniques and introduce you to all areas of the game. You will learn the basic necessities about golf equipment, rules and course etiquette, giving you confidence walking onto the first tee.
The series consists of the following;
- 4 x 1.5 hour lessons over consecutive weeks
- 8:1 student ratio
- Brief seminar focused on swing models and concepts
- Introduction to the full swing, chipping, pitching, bunkers and putting
- Shot selection using the appropriate club
- Introduction to on course play
- Basic rules and course etiquette
- Practice drills
- Video analysis and feedback
Register your interest!
Click here to fill in the online form for the Beginner Series Lessons, or contact our Pro Shop by calling 02 4630 8500 (opt1). A team member will be in contact with you.